Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I'm Addicted...

I won't lie...I love these things!!

Three Jobs I've Had:
1. Hallmark Sales Clerk (easiest job on the planet)
2. Summer Camp Director (most stressful job ever!)
3. current - NCSU Undergrad Admissions Evaluator

Three Movies I've Seen More than Once:
1. Jaws (not by choice...Dan puts it on at least twice a month)
2. Dirty Dancing...no explanation necessary
3. A Walk to Remember...except the mean part at the beginning!

Three Places I've Lived:
1. Raleigh - my parents house
2. NCSU Campus - Owen and Bragaw
3. New apartment (as opposed to the old one we were in!)

Three TV Shows I watch:
1. FRIENDS...every episode all the time!!
2. House
3. One Tree Hill
...just so you know there are about a million more of these!...and that's only with basic cable!

Three Places I've been:
1. Yellowstone
2. Pittsburgh
3. Boston

Three People I'd Like to Meet (Living or Not):
1. My father's dad...the one I never had a chance to meet
2. Esther (from the Scriptures)
3. Obama

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Macaroni and cheese
2. Cheese tortelini with alfredo sauce
3. Bagels
(I'm not allowed to eat any of these much bc of my illness though!!)

Three Places I'd Like to Visit:
1. Greece and Italy for a year (wanna live in a little apartment and just absorb the real culture...not just the big sights!)
2. Boston (been there but love it!) and all of New England
3. California - Napa Valley

Three Things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Becoming much more financially stable (yes! it's happening!)
2. the feeling summer gives you...early mornings, late nights...and work mixed up in there!!
3. my growing faith

Three People I'm Tagging:
All of you who read this but don't tell me how to add you as a blog friend...help!! and then TAG!

No comments: