I won't lie...I love these things!!
Three Jobs I've Had:
1. Hallmark Sales Clerk (easiest job on the planet)
2. Summer Camp Director (most stressful job ever!)
3. current - NCSU Undergrad Admissions Evaluator
Three Movies I've Seen More than Once:
1. Jaws (not by choice...Dan puts it on at least twice a month)
2. Dirty Dancing...no explanation necessary
3. A Walk to Remember...except the mean part at the beginning!
Three Places I've Lived:
1. Raleigh - my parents house
2. NCSU Campus - Owen and Bragaw
3. New apartment (as opposed to the old one we were in!)
Three TV Shows I watch:
1. FRIENDS...every episode all the time!!
3. One Tree Hill
...just so you know there are about a million more of these!...and that's only with basic cable!
Three Places I've been:
Three People I'd Like to Meet (Living or Not):
1. My father's dad...the one I never had a chance to meet
2. Esther (from the Scriptures)
Three Favorite Foods:
1. Macaroni and cheese
2. Cheese tortelini with alfredo sauce
(I'm not allowed to eat any of these much bc of my illness though!!)
Three Places I'd Like to Visit:
1. Greece and Italy for a year (wanna live in a little apartment and just absorb the real culture...not just the big sights!)
2. Boston (been there but love it!) and all of New England
3. California - Napa Valley
Three Things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Becoming much more financially stable (yes! it's happening!)
2. the feeling summer gives you...early mornings, late nights...and work mixed up in there!!
3. my growing faith
Three People I'm Tagging:
All of you who read this but don't tell me how to add you as a blog friend...help!! and then TAG!