1. Song that always makes you sad?: That song Jupiter......I don't even know why
2. Last thing you bought?: dinner last night
3. Last person you argued with?: brian, which technically was me arguing with sammi through him
4. Do you put Butter before putting the jelly on?: yes, definitely. who does it the other way?
5. One of your stuffed animals' names as a kid?: "big bear" sooooooo creative!!
6. Did you ever own at one time a Nysnc Cd?: nope!
7. Favorite day of the week?: thurs-sunday....honestly
8. Favorite Sundae topping?: chocolate fudge, not to be confused w/chocolate syrup
9. Did you take Piano lessons?: i took them for about four years
10. Most frequent song played?: like at my house?? anything journey lately
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?: simpsons
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?: basketball, unless it is field hockey, rather than ice hockey
13. Date someone older or younger?: always older
14. One place you could travel right now?: the beach would be amazing, but it's williamsburg this weekend
15. Do you use umbrellas?: not so much, i hate that they are all drippy and wet after you're done with them
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?: i know "o Canada" and that's it
17. Favorite Cheese?: depends on what i'm eating honestly...LOVE cheddar, muenster, and provolone
18. Disturbed or My Chemical Romance?: neither
19. Do you prefer Blondes or Brunettes?: i'm a brunetter......but i'm in love with a redhead
20. Best job you ever had?: the one i'm at now or nannying last year
21. did you go to your high school prom?: nope, we'd just started dating but we went to other dances later
22. perfect time to wake up?: on a weekend? i'm partial to 930 or 10 although i usually actually get up around 11 or 12
23. perfect time to go to bed?: again, i'll go with a weekend night and say midnight
24. do you use your queen right away in chess? ...i wouldn't know how to use it
25. Ever been in a car accident?: just a fender bender or two
26. closer to mom or dad...or neither?: closer to dad as of late, but generally close to both
27. what age is this exciting life over for you?: um i hope it's a high number......stupid question
28. what decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?: dan says i'd fit in the 70s......i'd choose then or the 60s so......i guess either
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?: my first pair of adidas tennis shoes. let's face it, you weren't cool unless you wore name brand tennis shoes!!
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school: my shs senior shirt
31. Were you in track and field?: oh for sure no
32. Were you ever in a school talent show?: too shy for that nonsense
33. Have you ever written in a library book?: yeah but whatev, they were college library books, everyone does it
34. Allergic to?: codiene and sulfa and the tape they use at hospitals
35. Favorite fruit?: apples or peaches
36. Have you watched sex and the city?: yes and i prefer the pg version they edit on the CW to HBOs craziness
37. Baseball hat or toque?: what is a "toque"?
38. Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap?: shampoo, start at the top and work your way down
39. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste?: wet toothbrush
40. Pen or pencil?: usually pen
41. Have you ever gambled at a casino?: no it's not something i have a desire to do
42. Have you thrown up on a plane?: no but i've wanted to
43. Have you thrown up in a car?: many many times
44. Have you thrown up at work?: hahahah not at my desk, but in the bathroom
45. Do you scream on roller coasters?: omg yes!!!
46. Who was your first prom date?: n/a
47. Who was your first roommate?: dionne....omg nightmare!!
48. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time?: mudslides and margaritas........that was way too long ago, way before i knew just about anyone who reads this blog!
49. What was your first job?: hallmark
50. What was your first car?: 1987 mercedes
51. When did you go to your first funeral?: grandfather's when i was 12 i think, first i remember anyway
52. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?: haven't done that yet!!
53. Who was your first grade teacher?: ms egerton, now ms stegall! she was awesome!!
54. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?: boston
55. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?: i didn't sneak out ever TECHNICALLY but i did lie about my whereabouts on several occasions, but was only discovered once....thanks for that vicki!!! it was a sucky time anyway so whatever!!
56. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them?: meghan adams and nope
57. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parent's house?: 18
58. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?: dan if i'm still at work, then mom or dad or walter
59. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsme: i haven't done that......i sort of avoid it, being up there in front of people is NOT my thing
60. What is the first thing you do in the morning?: hit snooze three times, then get up, pee, shower, etc etc
61. What was the first concert you attended?: huey lewis
62. First tattoo or piercing?: ears when i was six
63. First celebrity crush?: geez i don't know.......who remembers that long ago??? i remember loving JTT like every other 12 year old at the time though!!