Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Little Tidbit...

Just a quick little note....as if this year hasn't been completely insane medically for me, causing Daniel to have to do so much more work and housework than he should ever have to do, as well as taking care of me (i'm a bigtime baby when i'm sick).....well last night around 330 am i woke up to some pain in a very "delicate" area. i think you get my drift ladies.........

well, i showed daniel the culprit......a large, dime-nickel sized cyst/growth on the side of my "delicates" (in case you're offended by this topic, you may want to stop here...i'm just a really open person so i share everything!) that was warm, red, and VERY painful

he rushed me to the ER, not knowing what was going on down there and we proceeded to wait for 3 1/2 hours before being seen. it was quite frustrating to see people go in past me....

i finally got in and basically had an abcess...a hair had become ingrown and turned into an abcess infected with MRSA!!

more info to come

thought you'd want the quick scoop

when i feel up to it...more later, but mom walked in to care for me.

3 comments:

JamesnMeagan said...

Robin! I'm so sorry you have to deal with that. It's so good you have a good husband and mom so close to take care of you. I hope you get better soon!

Dan and Amanda said...

ROBIN! STOP IT! Being sick or inflicted is not fun!

No, Seriously, I hope everything gets better... Fast!

Lots of love!

Ashley said...

Wow. I don't even know what to say. I'll just say get better soon. Very soon.