Friday, October 24, 2008

100%...what?!?


Ok, part of our morning routine is watching the weather and a bit of the Today show while we get ready in the morning. This morning was a little weird...we were watching forcast when we saw that they are calling for rain. No surprise, we've been hearing about it all week. But, when we saw that the forcast said 100% chance of rain we both looked at each other. I don't think either of us have ever seen that in the forcast before. We joked that it would be funny if we got no rain...just bc the weatherman was SO SURE we'd get it he put 100% up there on the screen for today. We had a laugh and went on about our business.
Dan brought me lunch just a few minutes ago and pointed out something even more interesting. Now, let me preface this by saying that we are dorks. HUGE dorks. We love word puzzles, books, and puns. So, Dan said "you know, I've been thinking...how can you say '100%' and 'chance' together. I mean, if something is 100% it is sure, not a chance"
How right he is.
We thought this was hilarious.
Like I said....we're dorks.

No comments: