Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's Here!


Our first sonogram went really well. Last week, on Thursday, we saw the OBGYN who did an internal sonogram and gave us our first glimpse at our little one. We could even see the little heartbeat. We found out we were actually almost right on the money date-wise...the baby was found to be 7 weeks and 4 days, only two more than the nurse had predicted the week before. So, now we're at 8 weeks and 1 day today! Anyway, here is the photo you've all been waiting for:









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! Congrats! Who's your OB? My secret is still a secret, but I'll tell you... we're due the 28th of March... now.. do you know who this is? lol :)

Daniel and Robin said...

Um....I THINK I know who this might be...but email me and tell me (if you want of course - if not I understand!!). My email is teacherclements@gmail.com. Also....CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Ashley said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!