Monday, July 27, 2009

Yay!!

Big News:

We are having a baby!!!


From the start of our marriage we've always wanted talked about the day we'd have this little one that was all "us." A being who perfectly encompassed our love for each other. We honestly didn't know that day would be coming so soon (although some would argue that after four years, this isn't soon at all!) but we are truly thrilled to embark on this new phase of our lives!! Thanks for joining us! We look forward to hearing your feedback, comments, and advice - just don't be upset if we still do this all our own way!!!

2 comments:

JamesnMeagan said...

Yay Robin and Daniel! I'm so excited for you both! Hopefully you'll be done being sick soon so you can enjoy being pregnant, it makes a world of a difference when you aren't sick. :)

Daniel and Robin said...

Well the stomach issues died down...at least the part where I thought I had stomach flu!! I just developed general nausea...it was only hitting in the afternoon around 5 pm but now it's more of an off and on thing...whenever it wants! But I know it could be much worse so I'm gong to TRY not to complain!!