Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Favorite Thing...


This is my number one favorite thing (so far) about being pregnant! I am allowed to (and encouraged by everyone!) to sleep and nap whenever I feel like it! While sleep at night is somewhat elusive if I don't take a Unisom + Zantac 150 (doctor approved - don't worry!) my sleep is generally deeper and naps are so easy...my head hits the pillow in the late afternoons (after work or on the weekends) and I'm out for a solid 3-4 hours. Before being pregnant I'd feel guilty is I slept in too late or took a nap that as more than about an hour and a half...now...I don't! WONDERFUL!!


Anyway, it's too early for a nap now and my house needs cleaning...I think I'll just turn conference on on the computer since TWC isn't airing it this year (?!?) and listen while I pick up a little. I just can't sit still and listen.

No comments: