Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Survey!!!

I saw this on a friend's blog (Laura!) and had to add it! I've been meaning to do something like this for a while and no I finally am! We are taking pictures of the growing bump tonight...I wanted to wait til I was feeling better and looked a little better before I put a photo out there!!


How far along? tail end of 25 weeks/start of 26 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Down about 7-8 pounds still, as of a couple days ago when I checked the scale

Maternity clothes? one pair of maternity pants, lots of yoga pants that are semi-dressy, and a couple mternity shirts...I need to buy more but so far, my extra long tank tops have made it possible to pretty much just cover the growing with the extra length on the tank. I'm trying to buy as few maternity clothes as possible but I'm pretty sure I'm at the point where I'm going to HAVE to switch over

Stretch marks? I don't wanna talk about this - LOL

Sleep: Not a great subject in our house - I'm up at least twice a night for extended periods of time, which means Dan's up twice a night, so we're not thrilled. But, at least it's good practice for the future!

Best moment this week: Our families seeing the growth of the baby bump on Thanksgiving...and also Daniel feeling the baby kick for the first time!!!! :)

Food cravings: see previous post (to fill you in: pretzels, milk, almond joys, sunkist, etc)

Gender: a gorgeous baby girl!!

Name: Abigail Daisy

Labor Signs: I wouldn't know...I have no clue what labor feels like. Once last week I got some horrible cramping but it wore off once I calmed down...and since then nothing...not sure if that's related to labor or anything

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: salad from the salad bar...rolling over in bed without groaning or grunting and tons of effort...sleeping on my back (I cheat and do it once in a while still!)

Weekly Wisdom: Find the blessings in everything...the good stuff and the trials...keeps you calm and not so stressed!!

Milestones: Daniel felt our Abigail kick - and that moment I wouldn't trade for the world!!

No comments: