Friday, January 1, 2010

Another Poll

 Your name? Robin
Fathers name? Daniel
Are you still with him? for sure!
Were you trying to get pregnant? no...but we weren't really not trying either. we figured if and when it was in the cards, it'd happened. but we were still shocked to find we were pregnant. as if that makes any sense


When did you find out?
early July
Where did you find out? in our apartment
How far along were you? i think only like 5 weeks??
What was your reaction? not one I'd be proud for our daughter to know but it was honest - i started crying and was VERY scared
Who was the first person you told? besides Daniel? I called mom and said, "Now don't be mad..." like I was some 15 year old girl!
How did you tell the father? well we were in it together...he bought the tests!! so as soon as I knew it was positive he knew too
What was his reaction? the exact words were, "Well, we're going to be parents" I know he went through some panic but then once we both adjusted to it...it was much better.

When is your due date?
March 10, 2010 and I'm only just now starting on the nursery
Did you have any morning sickness? not in the morning. it was around 5 pm each day. never threw up. but i DID have some major anxiety/depression in the first trimester...and also the swine flu
What are your fears? probably normal fears...like that I'll not be the best leader for her or that the world she will grow up in is so scary
What are you most happy about? to see an actual visual representation of our (myself and Daniel) love for each other; to see what she looks like; to get to know what i know is going to be her AWESOME personality
Did you want a boy or girl? secretly we told each other a boy would be great...but now that we know it's a girl...we are in love!!
What did the father want boy or girl? see above
Do you know what your having? ya...see above again!
Do you have a name picked out? Abigail Daisy Clements (Abby)
How much weight have you gained? only 4 pounds! (at 30 weeks I'm proud of that!)
Have you felt the baby move? yes...he rpeak times are about 230-5 and then 930 or 10 until midnight

Do you plan on a natural or medicated birth?
medicated...props to all the ladies who weren't medicated but i'm planning for all the meds they will give me
Are you scared about labor? petrified
What do you think will be the worst part of labor? 1) that i'm a b***h when i'm not feeling well or in pain and I'm sure I will offend Daniel and family/friends and 2) obviously the pain!
Have you taken any classes? no...Anything they taught me would fly right out of my head in the heat of the moment
Who will be in the delivery room? just me, Daniel and the necessary medical staff
Are you having the birth videotaped? no...I do not need to see that
Do you think you will cry when you see the baby for the first time? um...maybe not right away. I'm not sure. I don't like crying in front of other people. I am betting a few hours after birth I will cry
What do you think the fathers reaction to the baby will be? crying for sure. immediately after she's born and he sees her/holds her
How do you think family and friends will feel? thrilled I hope!!! :)

No comments: