Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Survey


1. Most coveted baby item? Have you purchased it yet?
Most coveted?? I secretly wanted one of those gliders that looks like a club chair but knew we couldn't afford it (nor would I be comfortable spending the money on it if we could afford it!!) - found out that it's been bought for us by a relative.

On a much less expensive note, I also am coveting this one super cute onsie that has AC/DC on it and would be so cute when Daniel is holding Abigail...it's over $20 and it's hard to justify spending $20 on ONE little onsie she will wear for like 2 months max.

I also basically covet ANY baby item on my registry list....haven't bought any!

2. What would LOVE to have for dinner tonight?
I would love to have tortelini and good alfredo sauce...I don't think that will be happening though. But that would be delish...OR chicken and dumplings or chicken pot pie (that might happen!)

3. What are you most looking forward to this weekend?
the nursery will finally be painted

4. What are you least looking forward to this weekend?
actually painting the nursery...i love painting...but hate the prep work

5. How far along are you, and how to do you feel about your current stage in the pregnancy?
31 weeks and starting to get a bit uncomfortable. my pubic bone separation problem has flared back up...and it feels like she starting to run out of room...I know that feeling will only intensify. I get quite nervous when I think about actually having Abigail at home with us and those changes...but I'm also excited to experience all of this with Daniel

6. What's been the best part of your day so far?
Today? totally not pregnancy related but Daniel had a really good doctor's appointment and it set the tone for a good day. 

7. What has been the best part of your pregnancy so far? The night Daniel first felt the baby move...it was so perfect!!

No comments: