Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm Sick....

Yesterday my aunt took me to get a mani/pedi and it was the first time I've been out of the house away from Abigail for an extended period of time (i.e. more than 30 minutes to buy groceries or pick up prescriptions). While there I realized what a weird (some might call it sick) person I really am:


I LOVE the smell of the fumes that come from putting on acrylic or gel tips. The fumes are absolutley noxious and unhealthy and always leave me with a headache, but when I'm there I secretly take huge, deep breaths and inhale every bit of the fumes I can. (I swear I did NOT do this when pregnant with Abigail!!)


I also like doing this at the gas station.

*Sigh*

2 comments:

Katie H said...

I like doing it at the gas station too!!! I always knew we were friends for a reason. (I also may or may not love the smell of sharpies. Even when they give me a wee headache...)

Teresa said...

You're both weird ... but in a nice way! I can only say this because I am Katie's mother & Robin's friend :>