Monday, June 28, 2010

Where's Daddy??

Hi everybody! This is a note from me, Abigail Daisy! I know you really only read this blog to get updates on me anyway!! Well, let me tell you, something hasn't been quite right at home the past day or two. I can't find my Daddy!! Mommy keeps saying he went on vacation to some place called "Scout Camp" and I don't like the sound of that one bit!

I miss my Daddy - and I REALLY missed my Daddy on Saturday night when Mommy got us locked out of the house and we had to drive all over town to get a key to get inside. Oh yeah, AND she made a car alarm go off in my face right after I'd finally fallen asleep. She is fun, but Daddy would never let those sorts of things happen.

Yesterday, she rearranged the living room and made me play in my swing. Thank goodness it played nature sounds because Mommy said a few bad word while she was moving things and I needed to tune them out!

Then, Uncle Walter had to come over and fix the TV cords. He said Mommy put the "out" cord in the "in" spot...she's so silly. I knew she didn't know how to work that thing.

Anyway, she HAS let me cuddle a lot with her and given me a lot to laugh at and talk about! We are both excited to see Daddy again tomorrow night - and I'm glad I won't have to worry about being locked out again.

I love my Daddy!!

-Abigail Daisy-

No comments: