Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"Gabby Abby"

This sweet girl loves to talk!!

We hear "blablablablabla" about a hundred times a day.

But, Sunday evening, we heard something very special: "Mama." That's right!! I stood up in front of her and she looked right up (she'd been chatting to us for a few minutes already) and said, "Mama." Music to my ears!!! She did NOT repeat it, so Daniel is convinced it was a fluke and she will say "Dada" any day now.

As for me, I heard "Mama" and I'm happy as a clam!!

PS- She has also started giving "kisses." She takes our faces in her palms and pulls it towards her. Then she leans forward and presses her open, drooly mouth onto your cheek. Sometimes she gets her tongue in the mix as well!! The result is a pretty soaked cheek but we love it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you THOUGHT you heard "mama", but in reality what she was really saying was "Grandaddy"???!!