Saturday, September 18, 2010

What a Weekend!!!

Abigail has had a fun-filled weekend that started on Thursday evening with the NCSU/Cinn. game (GO PACK!!) Check her out!

 Yes she's playing inside a footstool...the one from her room in fact!



Then, Abigail had a sleepover with her Granddaddy and Uncle Nicolas:





THEN, she went to Krispy Kreme for breakfast!!



THEN, (hahah) she took a nap with Mommy at home!




Then, the sweet angel was a doll at dinner with Grandma, Granddaddy, Uncles Brian & Nicolas, and Aunties Melissa and Katie!

What a doll baby!! She'll need to take it easy tomorrow - which is good because I need to do some cleaning and would like to take her for a low key walk!

3 comments:

Sofia L said...

Ur little girl is so cute! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! So after seeing your post for Paul I think I remember you. I think I was a senior at NCSU when you were a freshman. R you the Robin that met a YM joined the church and waited for him to get home to get married? I think my brother Marco knows you. If not then i'm way off and i can't remember where we met haha but I'm sure we have.

Daniel and Robin said...

Yes, that's me! I know I'd met you - and yep, I remember Marco!!

Zach and Laura Hanlon said...

She is precious! Those eyes are absolutely amazing too! I hope you are enjoying every moment :)