Tuesday, October 5, 2010

7 Months!

Happy Birthday to my sweet girl - she is 7 months old today!! At this time seven months ago (around 2:15 pm), I was in the hospital and they were getting my epidural straight. Thank heavens for epidurals! In almost exactly two hours (around 415-420), there was that moment where my OB announced we were going to go with a C-section, and it'd be an hour and then our sweet girl with be with us. Instead, about 15 seconds after that announcement, things took a scary turn and my OB was running my hospital bed down the hall and I was put under full anesthesia. In exactly 2 hours from now Daniel was the most scared he'd been in his life, only knowing that he might lose both Abigail and myself (OB didn't have time to update him as she was running down the hall). And in 2 1/2 hours from now, seven months ago, he saw the most perfect little girl ever - Abigail Daisy!! And we were all fine!!

We love you Abby-D!!!

No comments: