Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Family Photos!

A few of the photos from our family photo session this past weekend are on thep hotographer's blog. We had our photos done by Crickett Thornton...and she was GREAT!! I would recommend her to anyone! She was so sweet, helped me with ideas for colors, clicked away for posed and lots of candid shots, and was very excited! Here is the link to her blog with a few photos from our shoot:

PICTURES

I posted one below for a taste. The entire batch will be ready in about two weeks and we'll get a password to view them. If you want the password, let me know!



Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Katie H said...

That's a pretty stinkin' cute picture. Look at her dreamy blue eyes!

Tabb and Michelle said...

I can't wait to see all of the photos....Wow!!!

Sofia L said...

I saw your pictures on Crickett's photo blog and tought wow they look familiar, haha. You're little girl has the cutest blue eyes. PS I made that purple flower and I think your little girl made it that much cuter.