Thursday, May 26, 2011

For any new readers...

I have a couple new readers so thought it'd be fun to do a survey in case any of these questions were on their mind...LOL!! In reality, I just felt like doing a survey, but this was my excuse!! And ya'll know I'm long-winded, so...long answers!
Question 1: Do you have any pets ?
We currently have 2 cats. We discuss being rid of them daily. Usually at night when they are acting out. Then they do something cute and we pretend the conversation never happened.
Question 2: Name three things that are physically close to you:
1. Cell Phone
2. Cup of Ice
3. Red Pen

Question 3: What's the weather like right now?
O-M-Geezzzz it's just like a typical Southern summer right now...warm and muggy. Pool weather!

Questions 4: Do you drive ? If so, have you crashed?
Licensed driver. No crashes on my part......knock on wood. Although I encounter at least three other drivers daily I'd like to crash right into "to teach them a lesson."

Question 5: What time did you wake up this morning ?  
6am....hit snooze a while and was out of bed at 630 am - need to be better about that. Can they make it so I get a big shock every time I hit snooze??
Question 6: When was the last time you showered ?
This morning....honestly, I could shower 2-3 times a day if you let me and it wasn't wasteful. I love long relaxing showers....and just being clean.

Question 7: What was the last movie that you saw ?
hummmm...the live action Jungle Book...watched it with Abs and Dan this past weekend

Question 8: What does you last text message say?
"Ah yes. Thanks beebs."

Question 9: What is your ringtone? 
I'm not paying for a ringtone so it's some pre-set tone.

Question 10: Have you ever been to a different country?
I have not...yet.

Question 11: Do you like sushi?
I can't eat shellfish anymore (thanks new allergies that continue to develop) and I worry that some of the sushi would've come in contact with shellfish used in the restaurant...yes, I'm that allergic now. That's my excuse for now....

Question 12: Where do you buy your groceries?
Food Lion, Harris Teeter (only if the sales are good or I need one item on the way home) and Walmart

13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster?
I try not to anymore. Confession time: I spent years taking things like this...stress and anxiety kept me from sleeping well during high school. Then, in college I basically slept in naps, not full nights of sleep.Once out of college I'd take things to help me sleep if I knew I couldn't get to sleep at night but put a stop to this when I got pregnant. The doctor prescribed me Ambien when I was pregnant and after a month of that here and there...I knew I couldn't take anything like that ever again. And really haven't since - I've learned there are other ways to fall asleep on time...or thereabouts.

Question 14: How many siblings do you have ?
1 twin brother - we get along well as long as we don't live together

Question 15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
a really awesome desktop

Question 16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
27.....but since i JUST turned 26 last month...I'm not THAT old....right??

Question 17: Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Glasses for watching TV, driving, distances, etc.


Question 18: Do you colour your hair ? 
Nope. Not after a disaster in college. Thinking abt getting a shine treatment in my hair though...

Question 19: Tell me something you are planing to do today:
Working til 5 and all that entails,  home to figure out an easy dinner for my loves, and just relax...maybe a little vacuuming...playing with Abigail. My weekdays are so exciting....

Question 20: When was the last time you cried?
I choke up all the time. Held it together when Scotty won last night. I think I cried Monday when I was laughing super hard at work...
Question 21: What is your perfect pizza topping?
Ricotta cheese, fresh mozzarella cheese, fresh garlic, fresh basil leaves, and a smidge of tomato sauce...YUMMMMMM

Question 22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger ?
Cheeseburger, just ketchup...slightly toasty bun

Question 23: Have you ever had an all-nighter ?
Too many....those aren't good for my mental health lol...but seriously, they really aren't.

Question 24: What is your eye colour ?
Big brown eyes!

Question 25: Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
I really truly can. I prefer DIET coke and must have ONE daily. And I'm not ashamed of that fact.


No comments: