Can you tell we like/can afford chicken at our place?
The other night I had to throw together some dinner and after rummaging through the cabinets and looking at some recipes I made the following:
Crispy Ranch Chicken
4 Chicken breasts split in half (filet the breast so you have two big pieces that are thinner)
1) preheat oven to 350 and grease baking dish
2) dredge each breast in ranch dressing so it covers the chicken
3) dredge ranch-ed breast in breadcrumbs
4) place in baking dish, leaving a little room between each piece
5) bake for 15 minutes, then flip
6) bake other side for 15 minutes
7) sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of each piece and let sit in oven for 4 mins or so til cheese is melty
We enjoyed the crispiness of the chicken with the ranch flavor. I think it could use some more ranch falvor so next time I'll add some ranch dressing mix to the breadcrumbs just to kick up the flavor a notch!