Sunday, November 13, 2011

10, 11, 12, 13

10) I'm thankful for my brother. He got us out a of a real jam (will post this comical story another day) and Thursday and I don't know what we'd have done without his help. He is very giving of his time and talents and every once in a while just helps us out in other ways "just because." I'm lucky to have such a great twin brother.

11) I'm thankful for Dan's new job. He is happier and busier and I love that for him. His job (again, I'll have to make a new post for this) is unique but a great fit for our family right now. We are blessed his boss took a leap and blessed this works so well for us.

12) I'm thankful for Saturdays with family. We had a wonderful Saturday, got in shopping we had to get done, a facial for me (from a groupon! I highly recommend them AND The Australian Body Boutique if you live in the Triangle area), time together, a date, an exchange with the elders and ANOTHER movie at home together. I look forward to Saturdays like everyone...I love being with my family.

13) I'm thankful for wonderful members of our ward who are kind enough to say "She's so cute" when Abigail is acting up a bit, climbing on them or the seat next to them,  making noise, or pulling on their hair. We try our best to keep an eye on her, with her grandparents' help, but she is like an Energizer Bunny and just goes and goes and goes and goes.....Lately, we've had to leave after Sacrament. Honestly, she is passed out int he car before we get home or having a tantrum leading to the pass out. She really takes "day of rest" to heart and naps for 4 1/2 hrs or so...catching up after a busy week!! I am so grateful that no one comes up to us (yet) and comments o her behavior. **I like to think she really is fairly well behaved most sundaes and today was a fluke? I have a really high standard of "behaving" so maybe she's better than I thought!!!**

No comments: