Sunday, March 3, 2013

3 Years Old?!

Abigail will be 3 in two days. I may not have time to blog on her birthday so, I figured I'd do this today since I clearly don't keep up with this well lately!

From her mouth, here  is a glimpse into our sweet 3 year old's mind!!

How old are you: “Twooo"

Favorite food: "Peas or Happy Meal"

Favorite snack: "Gold fish"

Yuckiest food: no reply, but we know it's anything mayonnaise based

Favorite sport: "Football" (I think this might be basketball really)

Favorite show: "Bubble Guppies. I want Bubble Guppies, Mom!" (also Team UmiZoomi)

Favorite movie: "Booty Beast" (Beauty & the Beast)

Favorite thing at school: “My friends!"

If you could go on an airplane anywhere, where would you go: "The bouncy house one more time" (More likely, the beach if she understood "trip" or what an airplane does)

Favorite color: "Pink"

Favorite song: "Booty Beast" (She likes to sing "B-I-B-L-E" and "Girl on Fire" lately)

Favorite book: "Don't Tell Lies Lucy"

3 words that describe you: silence

When you were little, you used to: "Uh-huuhh" (then named off babies she knows)

Favorite season: silence - this is getting old for her. She begs us for the beach and the pool so we assume Summer

My best friend at school: "Madeline"

Other friends at school: "Um..." That would be Molly, James & Sawyer (those are the ones she has bitten or hit this year....)

Teachers: Ms. Ka-wen (Karen)


No comments: